"That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and
increasing in the knowledge of God;"
. . . Colossians 1:10 . . .
Welcome To The First Baptist Church HomePage|
"Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away."
. . . Matt. 24:35 . . .
OUR CHURCH AND OUR PASTOR
First Baptist Church of Oak Creek
10550 South Howell Ave.
Oak Creek, Wisconsin 53154
Chief Shepherd - Jesus Christ the LORD
Under Shepherd - Pastor David L. Brown,
Church Phone: (414) 762-7575
Pastor David L. Brown, Ph.D.
TIMES OF OUR SERVICES
- Sunday School classes for all ages - 9:30 a.m.
- Nursery is available for all services
- There is a new College-Career Sunday School Class. They will be meeting
in the Library. Those who have graduated from high school to age 29, and
have never been married, are invited to participate in this class. There
will also be a College-Career Bible study group that will meet Wednesday
- Morning Worship Services for all ages - 10:45 a.m.
- Toddlers Church (2's & 3's)
- Beginner Church (4 - 6 years)
- Junior Church (1st - 3rd grades)
- Evening Worship Service - 6:15 p.m.
WEDNESDAY EVENING SERVICES:
- Mid-Week Services for all ages - 7:00 p.m.
- Adults - Prayer and Bible Study
- Truth Trackers - 1st - 6th grades
- Youth Meeting for teens - 7th through 12th
- College-Career - Bible study
OTHER WEEKLY ACTIVITIES:
- Sundays: Adult Choir Practice - 5:00 p.m.
- Mondays: Classes with Christian Heritage School of the Bible & Theology
- 7:00 p.m. - September 24th - December 10th.
- Tuesdays: Time Out for Oak Creek Teens at the High School during the
- Wednesdays: Ladies Bible Study starts October 3rd, 2012. There will be
children care - 9:30-11:00 a.m.
- Thursdays: Tell Team Visitation, a door to door visitation ministry -
- All of our services and ministries are centered around the teaching of God's Word, the Bible. We provide a nursery for all
services and begin Bible teaching even in the nursery classes.
- On Sundays at 9:30 a.m. we have Sunday School classes for all ages from Nursery through Adults. In each class the Bible is
taught. Then at 10:45 a.m. there is Morning Worship services for every age group. Our Evening Worship service starts at 6:15 p.m. where the
whole family can Worship and Study the Bible together.
- On Wednesday evenings at 7:00 p.m. we have Mid-Week services for the entire family. A Prayer and Bible Study time is for the
adults. Truth Trackers where the children memorize Bible verses, are taught a Bible lesson by an adult leader and play games is for children in the 1st
through the 6th grades. The Youth Meeting is for teens in the 7th through 12th grades where they are taught Bible
Truths that are pertinent to growing and developing young people.
- We have a ladies missionary group called "The 3M's" which stands for Maidens -
Mrs. - and Moms, which meets monthly and seeks to pray for and aid missionaries
in various ways. Click here
to see schedule
- We seek to reach our community for Christ by witnessing and leaving tracts at each home. Our Church Ministries
ITEMS OF INTEREST ABOUT OUR CHURCH
- We are an independent, fundamental, Bible Believing Baptist Church, striving to equip believers to do the work of the ministry
of making disciples (leading people to Christ and helping them to become mature Christians).
Our Church Covenant
- We believe the Bible is our total source for faith and practice.
- We believe and hold to the five fundamentals of the faith:
The Doctrines of our Faith
Inspiration and inerrancy of scripture.
Virgin birth of Jesus Christ.
Deity of Jesus Christ.
Substitutionary death of Jesus Christ for our sins.
Literal, physical resurrection and return of Jesus Christ.
- We believe and hold to the Baptist Distinctives:
The Baptist Distinctives
B - Born again, baptized by immersion, membership
A - Autonomy of the local church
P - Priesthood of the believer
T - Two ordinances - baptism and communion
I - Inspiration of scripture
S - Separation of church and state
T - Total dependence upon the Spirit
S - Soul liberty
PASTOR BROWN ON TWITTER AND HIS NEW BLOG
If you want to follow my postings on "Twitter" send me an email at
and then click on my picture and join twitter.
follow drdavidlbrown at -
Join me on my new blog -
If you have an iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch, First Baptist Church Oak
Creek (FBCOC) now has its own App for those devices which makes it easier to
listen or watch the messages and connect to our web site. Just go to the Apple
App store and search for First Baptist Church Oak Creek and download the
Application. It is free.
SEARCH THE BIBLE - A KJB CONCORDANCE
MOST IMPORTANT MESSAGE OF THE BIBLE
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him
should not perish, but have everlasting life.
All have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one...
For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Much
more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.
For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works,
lest any man should boast.
Behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.
2 Corinthians 6:2
For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
From the Authorized King James Bible